Saturday, 29 November 2014

Winter Hats from Liliputiuans

Many of you know we walk to school and neither of my boys are particularly fond of coats and I find it a constant struggle to get them to wear them. However hats are a totally different subject, they love them! I recently came across this new accessories brand Liliputians who stock some fantastic boys hats that I just love, and I think you will too.

Snow Belle Hat, £20
Their tag line is "Small accessories, 'MIGHTY' impressions" and they passionate about fashion, styling and beauty. They started out their business with hair accessories and have grown from their and if you have a little girl you should have a look at some of hair accessories as they are lovely. The brand was named Liliputians after the characters of the Liliputians in Jonathan Swift's story: Gulliver's Travels. Like the Liliputians characters in the story who were small, but brave, strong and mighty they believe that although accessories are a small part of fashion they can make a significant impact. I definitely think these hats would make a big impact and I can just imagine how much fun my boys would have wearing them.

Reindeer Hat, £12
I really love their Knight and Roman soldiers hats and these would make fantastic Christmas presents  for boys. Imagine how fun the school walk could be battling dragons and armies along the way. I am also pretty sure they would be really keen to wear them and they would be a real talking point with their friends. You can find them here: Liliputians and use the code below to get 20% off.

Roman Solider Hat £15, Knight Hat £15

Lilputians are offering my readers 20% off all of their products until the 20th December 2014 using the code DEC20 so if you are still looking for stocking fillers they have plenty to choose from. They have a lot of different accessories from the prettiest hair clips and hairbands to baby bands, do take a look.

Knight Hat, £15
Which hat do you like the best? My favourite is the Knight, although I do love that red tassel on the Roman Soldier hat too.


Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post but all of the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment