Tuesday, 21 October 2014

My Jewelsy Wishlist

I love Jewellery and I think it brings that little extra something to your outfit when you add it in. I wanted to share my Jewelsy wishlist with you as the pieces I have picked aren't that expensive. They do have quite a lot of fun and quirky jewellery items too. 

I love a chunky necklace and they make this beaded one in white and multi-coloured as well. 
A few years ago I had a midi ring but when it broke I never replaced it because I couldn't find anything I liked, until now.
I love earrings and these look so elegant and yet modern.
A matching bracelet is always lovely when you have the necklace too.
What will you be putting on your wishlist? 

This post is my entry into the Jewelsy Bloggers Wishlist Competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment