Sunday, 26 October 2014

Lavish Alice Wishlist

Here is my Lavish Alice Wishlist and I warn you that I might have got a little carried away as they have so many lovely things to choose from.


Lavish Alice Wishlist


I love the white and grey grid print contrast sleeve duster coat and its just perfect for those colder autumn days we have coming. The white cropped sheer dipped hem long sleeve shirt is perfect to go with so many different things but I love it with the nude & silver metallic abstract print skinny cigarette trousers.  The white PU & silver screw detail cuff really caught my eye to compliment my choices with the silver linked rings & turquoise stone necklace. The cream and grey contrast trim cropped bodycon midi dress seems like the perfect choice for dressing up for a night out. I just could not decide between the navy satin roll neck crop top or the cobalt blue wrap back crop sweater (with that incredible back on it) to go with the navy crossover wrap culottes.

I love the versatility of the pieces and how they work in different combinations as well as being so flattering to the figure. Which of my choices do you love? 

This is my entry into the Lavish Alice Style Off Competition if you fancy having a go at creating your own wishlist and entering you can find all of the details below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment