Thursday, 9 October 2014

Autumn Winter 14 Style Challenge

Debenhams are challenging bloggers to style autumn and winter 2014 using one of the current AW14 trends: Modern Military, Pastel Palette, Autumn Luxe, Blue Notes, Pinks & Berries or Winter Greens. I love creating new outfits combinations (even if I can't afford to buy them) and so for myself for the school run I have styled this lush Autumn Luxe outfit. Its a mile to school so comfy hard wearing boots are a must and I love that these brown leather ones by Faith look fab as well as being able to stand the walk with ease. I love luscious fabrics as they make you feel more luxurious and elegant which is exactly what you need in amongst the morning chaos, some fur comfort. To go along with my outfit I have paired a naked 3 palette which with its autumny tones will be a perfect match.

Autumn Luxe



I would like to nominate Hayley from Sparkles & Stretchmarks because I love her blog and she is always so honest so I have styled her an evening outfit in Blue Notes because sometimes its just nice to dress up and feel glamourous.
Blue Notes

This is what I included on the mood board: Coast Ionia Dress, Faith Navy Patent Clutch Bag, Designer Blue Crystal Disc drop earring, RJR John Rocha designer navy leather button cuff gloves, Designer mixed blue stone pendant necklace, Designer navy suede buckle detail high court shoes.

What will you be wearing for the AW14 season?


No comments:

Post a Comment