Thursday, 28 August 2014

Dream House

So I asked my four year old to draw his dream house and to think of what it would look like for the #TigercubHideout competition and this is what he came up with. Sometimes I wonder where he gets his vivid imagination from and his amazing ideas. We recently visited the Sealife centre and he became fascinated with penguins which is why they have became such an integral part of his dream house design and he chose blue because it looked like ice which he liked the idea of for himself and the penguins. It also has a swimming pool with a slide and a waterfall. Its a dream house with several water features. I think I am going to need a wooly jumper or two and a swimsuit!


If you want to find out more about the competition or to get your own child to create a dream house picture you can find out more about it here: #TigercubHideout

No comments:

Post a Comment