Monday, 17 February 2014

Phase Eight Chic

Phase Eight are asking bloggers to come up with their favourite London Fashion Week Outfit, so here is mine.

Two of the current trends that I love and used as inspiration for my outfit were blooming florals with bold motifs and sheer fabrics. I picked out the Rebecca Bloom dress because despite being gorgeous I felt it was striking with the floral design, yet elegant. The floral belt draws the eye to the waist which being a pear shape is exactly what I want in a dress. I paired it with this lovely chiffon bolero which will keep me warm without drawing the eye away from this stunning dress, plus sheer fabric looks very elegant on. Every girl loves a matching shoes and bag combo and I am no exception, and I think the Lucia weave really brings something quirky to the outfit. Finally for the jewellery I picked and elegant pair of Romy earrings and this lovely Macey necklace which I could see myself wearing over and over again. I love the way this outfit works together in harmony around the dress without one part over powering the next, its definitely the glamourous yet elegant fashion statement that I would choose, I hope you like it too.

Phase Eight Chic

2 comments: