Tuesday, 20 August 2013

I wish, I wish for a dress...

Being a Mum sometimes I feel like I spend my whole life crawling around on my hands and knees, covered in paint and other such things. So when I get the opportunity to dress up and leave my 'Mumsy' bit on the side, I take it.

Who doesn't love to dress up? Be it for a wedding, an evening out or just for fun, I am in. It's my 31st in a few weeks time which will give me several opportunities to dress and glam up. So I have picked a few of my favourite wishlist dresses from Chi Chi to share with you (I am also hoping that my husband might see this and buy me one too!).


My first choice is this Chi Chi Willow Dress, £49.99
I absolutely love the colour and all the beading on the neckline. I also like the ruching across the bustline with a fuller skirt as I think it would be very flattering to my curvy figure. Plus it is perfect for so many different occasions!
I love this Chi Chi Taylor Dress £53.99. It won't be released until September but I can't wait! I think this is a fab and fun geometric shaped skater dress, and I love the fuller skirt too.
I love this Chi Chi Ingrid Dress £53.99 it would be perfect for a cocktail party and it looks amazing with killer heels. The perfect little black dress.


A Maxi dress like this Chi Chi Anita Dress £12.99 should be a staple in everyones wardrobe, as it is perfect for wearing to a garden party or a more casual lunch date.


Finally just occasionally, I like to really show off my curves and turn a few heads and this Chi Chi Sierra Dress  £139.99 certainly has the wow factor and would do just that, plus it comes in this gorgeous and vibrant red. They do also do this dress in black or blue, but I personally love the red.

These are just a few of my favourite's on my wishlist, which ones would you pick?

This post is my entry for the Chi Chi blogger Competition with etailPR. If you want to enter yourself you can check it out here and you can check out Chi Chi here.


No comments:

Post a Comment