Thursday, 27 June 2013

Shopcade

I am always trying to bring you new and exciting things and I believe that Shopcade might be just what you are looking for. I confess I had never heard of it until recently, but someone should have told me about it! I love a good deal and I am always hoping for a bargain particularly on clothes and shoes as, as much as I would love to spend lots on them, other things have to come first.

Shopcade is perfect for finding those deals, with millions of different products to choose from! It also does all the hard work for you, searching through finding you the best trending products. All you have to do is log in and have a quick look (as you use it it learns your preferences too). The best bit is that if you click and save items in your wishlist, when a deal comes up for that item it lets you know. It really does do it all.

Here are some key points you need to know about the site:

1. Create a wishlist and when a deal comes up for them it lets you know! Think of it as your personal shopping app! (By the way you can download it as an app on your phone too so you can keep track wherever you are)

2. It picks new products out for you that it thinks you will like, and shows you the current trends

3. With over 100 million products and more than 130,000 brands who wouldn't want to shop! Thats a lot of choice.

So here are somethings that I love from the site (and I have added them to my wishlist too)

Stripy casual dress

I love these shoes! 
I thought this might brighten up my bedroom
New Dress - Yes Please!

There is definitely something for everyone, and what a great way to get the best deals on your Christmas presents. All you have to do is save what you want in your wishlist and await marvelous deals! So what are you waiting for, head straight over to shopcade now.

This post is my entry for the etailpr blog competition to win a £200 Asos voucher PLUS a £200 voucher for a retailer of your choice on Shopcade!

No comments:

Post a Comment