Monday, 4 April 2011

The B.O.B Stroller

Hello, I know it has been a while since I last posted. Life gets really busy when you have an 11 month old to chase around. I wanted to tell you about a really cool blog and web page that I really like that is attached to facebook and also ask you to help me out as my picture has been chosen as one of the finalists to win a B.O.B stroller if I can get the most votes!
SO are you on facebook? If so why not go to the The Baby Gizmo Company page, this is a great little website with some good competitions and great discussions on the latests strollers and gadgets and also a great way to connect with other moms about key topics. As part of this page they also have a link to another great blog www.ratedbymom.com which again has some great advice but also some links to funny stories and articles.
So now the competition part first you have to follow the link and like baby gizmo on facebook then you choose my picture which is the 20th and the one with BOB written in red, blue and yellow. Once you have clicked on the picture like it and then please share it with your friends too so I can get more votes.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=284994&id=57344471134&saved

When Baby Gizmo gets to 15,000 people liking them they are giving away a Quinny Senzz stroller and as I said above they are a great company and well worth a look!

Thank you so much for voting and supporting me and I hope you enjoy the websites as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment