Monday, 2 August 2010

Update

Good Morning, I wanted to let you all know of a new Pampers Gifts to Grow Code for August that was released yesterday, it gets you an extra 10 point!


AUG2010FACEBOOK


If you need extra codes see my previous blog for all of the other current free codes that are out there!
If you don't have an account to claim your gift to grow points, go here to Pampers


SWAGBUCKS


I wanted to update you all on how this has been going for me and encourage you that it is possible to earn those amazon gift cards! So I signed up for my swagbucks account 8 days ago and this morning when I checked I am already at 936 swagbucks which is enough to buy 2 x $5 gift cards for amazon! Wow I can't believe it.


I have to say that I felt like I wasn't earning very many swagbucks until I unlocked the potential to do Survey's and the two days that I have been able to do them has really boosted my numbers up - so if you are struggling you can do it just keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment