Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Diapers.com Saving's

So I wanted to tell you about how you can save at http://www.diapers.com

Yesterday I managed to get a box of 184 pampers diapers for $17.13 and a pack of 36 for $3.87, how did I do it? I used this code HANN5030 to get $10 off my order as a new customer, this code also will get me $5 off my order the next time as well. In order to qualify for the code you have to spend $49 but this also gets you free shipping (usually it is $4.99 for orders over $25). I then used my pampers gifts to grow codes to get the $3 off promotional code they are currently offering, the great thing is you can use as many of these codes as you like all in the same transaction. The more points you have, the more codes you can get and the more you can save!

Start your saving now!

No comments:

Post a Comment